"They're so ugly."


About two thirty in the morning there were four little Greys at the foot of my bed. They were all just alike and I was looking at them and saying, "They're so ugly. Why am I not afraid?" But they had done something to calm me down. And one of them came around to the side of the bed and did something. They were showing me pictures on either side of the bed. Some type of a hologram.  I knew it was something about my past life but I didn't know exactly what is was they were showing me. What they said was that had been coming to me ever since I was a child and they were not doing anything against my will and I used to be one of them and I had agreed to be this bridge between the pleiades. It's where they said they came from and the earth. And they had been teaching me things that I was supposed to bring through and teach to others here on Earth and I hadn't been doing a very good job of it. So they were been giving me a review of what they'd taught me. Which were the holograms on both sides of the bed. They were telling me things about cleaning up the environment, being nicer to each other and having more brotherly love. And also the big thing that was important to them was getting rid of nuclear power plants. They said it was contaminating the earth. And it also had the potential for harming them too.


Vivian